My Medicare is an American health center that gives various health plans to the customers. It offers various treatment strategies. For this purpose patients need to register their account on the official website of company.
- You are required to have a computer with the internet connection.
- You must know the ZIP Code.
- Open the website of My Medicare to enroll an account. Go through the given link www.mymedicare.gov
- In the next step a homepage opens which shows the option of sign up all you need to do is click on it and get an access to the registration form.
- Moving next you have to enter your ZIP code to identify the area where you are living. This will be used as a confirmation of the location.
- Give your medical number in given blank. Enter your title and surname in the respective boxes.
- Select the starting date from the drop down list. You need to mention the date of birth to confirm your eligibility to have an account.
- Click on the button marked as “Find plans” to know about the medical plans.
- Now you can easily choose the one of your choice and then give the details about selected drug treatment.
- You can select maximum 25 drugs and summary of plans which are selected will be displayed on screen.
- Click on the button marked as “Enroll” and finish the application process.