My Life Touch is an online system which offers the users to collect the school day picture. It facilitates the users to place an order online and collect the picture by online payment. You can pay through your credit card, debit card or Pay Pal account. Now the children don’t need to carry cash to school for the payment of portrait. You can make an online payment and keep the print of receipt with you. User is also given the option of product selection and making choices.
- Open the given link of My Life touch to manage the portrait order online. Go to the given link www.mylifetouch.com
- A homepage of website opens which contain the option of “already have an account”. You can get an access to the account if you are already a registered member on website by entering your email address and password and clicking on “Login”.
- If you are new user of the website then you need to click on the option of “Register Now” located under the heading of “New to Life Touch”.
- Now another page opens which contains a form with some blank spaces. You are required to fill those spaces.
- Firstly enter your first and last name in the respective blanks.
- Then add your email address in the next tab and re-type it in given blank as a confirmation.
- Next you have to select a suitable password for your account. Password must be written with great care as it is case sensitive and protects the account’s information.
- Re-type the password to verify it.
- Click on the button marked as “Create account” to get an access to the account.