MyLife network was created by Jeffrey Tinsley in 2002. The aim behind the idea is to provide help people to find and connect with others. You can create and protect a public image by managing the information online. See what’s being said about you to make a great personal and professional status.
You will be able to search to find personal details about anyone with more than 500 Million Searches and records on database. Create your account to build your public image and control how you look to the world.
- Go to the website by following the web address www.mylife.com
- Al home page there will be a link marked “Login” at the top right hand side corner of that page.
- Click on the “Login” link to get access to your accounts.
- Enter in your username and email address in required fields.
- Press the orange button “Login”.
- Not a member yet? Create your account and be part of the community.
- Click on the “Join Now” link to start the registration process.
- Join to get free access. Fill out form with requested data.
- Enter in your first name, last name and email address.
- Choose your gender.
- Enter your post code and click on the “Join for Free” button.
You can view when your information appears anywhere online and take out personal information for data breach protection. Get alerts when people search for you.