Iceland is one of Britain’s leading, most innovative and fastest-growing retailers in the UK. Shop online and get free delivery. Shop now, save money and save time. Company conducts an online survey to get ideas and views. Survey is the best way to collect thoughts, views and opinions from customers. This strategy will help to make better planning, development plans and improvement decisions.
If you have a receipt with you, have this handy and log on to the website to partake in online survey. Follow the instructions given below to get started.
- You are required to access the website by following the link which is www.myiceland.co.uk
- Once you are on the desired page, you need to provide the date of your visit as well as the time. You can find this information on your receipt.
- Next you need to provide the transaction reference. This reference code can be found on your receipt.
- Once done, hit on the “Click Here To Enter” button.
- Next you need to complete the questionnaire. Tell them about your experience, your satisfaction, liking, main reason for your visit, and also disliking and complaints. They will appreciate your criticism and try hard to overcome these complaints and objections.
- Complete the questionnaire and rate your experience. At the end of this online survey you will be given an opportunity to enter into the prize draw. you may require to provide your personal details to enter the drawing.
- You need to provide your first name, last name and email address.
- Input your phone number.
- Hit on the “Next” button.
- Answer some additional questions to end this survey.
Leave final remarks you want to express. You will have a chance to win a £250 voucher in drawings. Use this vouchers to get free items.