Citibank issues Home Depot Credit Card including consumer credit card and two other commercial credit cards. Consumer Credit cards help in home purchases of personal objects while the rest help to manage the business purchases.
- You must a computer with the fast internet connection.
- If you are a consumer credit card applicant then you must be 18 years or older than this.
- You need to have a valid SSN (Social Security Number).
- If you are a commercial revolving charge card applicant then you must complete the Joint and several Liability Form.
Guidelines to apply for a Consumer Credit Card
- First of all visit the Home Depot Online Credit Center and select the option marked as “The Home Depot Consumer Credit Card” and press the tab of “Apply Now”.
- In the next step provide your contact and financial information.
- Further if you have been living in your current residence for less than one year than you have to give your personal information like date of birth, social security number, photo ID type, photo ID number or driver license, total annual income and your state in required blanks.
- Click on the button marked as “Verify Application”.
- Lastly check your “Approval Status and Final Summary” and complete the application.
Guidelines to apply for Commercial Credit Card
- Visit the website www.myhomedepotaccount.com and select the option marked as “The Home Depot Commercial Revolving Charge Card” and press the tab of “Apply Now”.
- In next step you have to provide your financial information along with the annual revenue, social security number, billing information and other if needed.
- You need to complete the Joint and Several Liability form if you are applying for Commercial Revolving Charge Card.
- If you are applying for Home Depot Commercial Account you have to print and complete the “Personal Guarantee Form” in addition to submitting the application.
- After filling the application form click on the button “Continue” and follow the instructions to complete the process of application.