HDNL stands for Home Delivery Network limited, one of the biggest home delivery service provider in United Kingdom. It is dealing with 300000 packets of parcel along with other consignments on daily basis. It also provides you a facility to check status of your package any time as it is providing 24/7 hours. In order to access Tracking service you must have tracking number which you can get from parcel or related company after than you need to follow given detailed steps of execution.
What are the set of requirements to access tracking service?
- You are required to have a personal computer with internet connection
- You must have a 13-16 digits parcel tracking number with you.
- If you are not having tracking number then you need to contact company.
What is the steps execution in order to access tracking service?
- First of you need to visit website of Home Delivery Network Limited at www.MyHDNL.co.uk
- Visit home page of given URL link and find a button or box which is titled as “Track and Trace” located on left side of web page.
- In next step you are required to add tracking code of 13-16 digits which you can get from parcel or from company.
- Click on button of “Enter”
- In next window you will get all necessary information about your parcel along with facility to track your parcel online.
Have you ever enjoyed the services of Home Delivery Network Limited? Or do you want to track your parcel online? If your answer is yes then HDNL is the best option through which you can enjoy these services easily.