Florida Department of Children and Families is an simple way to obtain easy access to your public assistance online information anytime anywhere with an internet connection 24/7.
You need to submit a simple application using MyACCESS account to get all information. Sign in or create your account to check information. Registration is quick, easy and costs nothing.
- Visit the website by accessing the link at www.myflorida.com/accessflorida web address.
- Once you are on the desired webpage, press the “Log in or Create Your MyACCESS Account” link to access accounts.
- If you are an returning user and already have and account at this website, log in to your account with valid log in credentials.
- Need account? If you are new to this website then sign up for an account. It’s easy and quick.
- Enter in case number.
- Setup login with a valid username and password.
- Create a username. You need this username to sign in every time in future.
- Create a string password to protect your account details.
- Once you have registered and got access to your account, you will be able to login to your account using the username and password you created.
You will be able to access and view complete benefits information. When department sets up your eligibility, you will be instantly informed.
If you are submitting your applications using a mobile device then your application may not be processed through ACCESS Florida. If you have problem to logging in or want to get information about your account then call at (1 888 367 6554) toll free number. you may require to provide your application number o case number for identification to make call.