The Citi Bank is a worldwide financial provider which offers various sort of financial supports to the customers like credit card services, loan services and many others. Citi prepaid services is actually an electronic payment system which facilitates the users. User can get the payment immediately, can manage his account, check the transactions and balance of account, and pay bills and many other services.
- You must have a computer with internet facility.
- You should be Citi Prepaid Card holder.
- First of all open the website at given link www.myecount.com through your internet web browser.
- Click on the option of sig in if you are already a registered member by entering your name and password in the given boxes to manage your profile.
- Skip the above process if you are new user of the website. You need to click on the link highlighted as “Register now card”. It will direct you to another webpage which have card information
- Enter the sixteen digit card number which is printed on front side of your card in the given blank.
- Now enter the security code found on the back side of the credit card at the end of signature panel in the given space.
- Hit the tab marked as “Next” to move forward and follow the screen instructions to complete the signup process of credit card account.