HSBC is a leading global banking and financial services in United Kingdom. HSBC card service launched a program named as CreditKeeper for helping customers to take control of their credit via financial tools. As CreditKeeper is an online service so it gives a chance to monitor, manage and maximize your credit online and it also provide relevant information. its allows you to check your credit reports and scores to monitor your credit. You can also review your credit report and can correct any mistake found in it.
- You need a computer with the internet connection available.
- If you are new user than you must have valid member number and Credit Keeper membership portal.
- Visit the official website of Credit Keeper through your internet browser or any other search engine. Follow the given link www.mycreditkeeper.com
- Click on the button labeled as “Register”.
- Add your Credit Keeper membership information including your membership number, name, address, city, home phone number, email ID, date of birth, mother’s maiden name, ZIP in the given blanks.
- Select username and password and tick on the button marked as “Submit” and finish your Credit Keeper membership registration procedure.
- For more queries and information visit the Credit Keeper Customer Service Center FAQs at given link www.mycreditkeeper.com/content/faqs.html
Credit Keeper offers useful information along with interactive tools to maximize your credit score.