CIGNA is a health care company in United States founded in 1982. CIGNA launched a service named as myCIGNA for customers and it allow them to run their online accounts. You can easily check your account balance, check your plan coverage, your claim status, search a doctor, and upgrade your profile and much more by following a simple sign up procedure. Registration process only takes a few minutes to and creates an account of yours.
What are the requirements to register?
- You must have a computer with the internet connection.
- You should be a CIGNA customer.
- Keep the CIGNA customer ID handy.
What are the instructions to manage online account?
Follow the guidelines to register your account at the website:
- Visit the official website of CIGNA to register your account. Open the given link www.mycigna.com
- You need to click on the button which is labeled as “Register now”
- In next step you have to enter your first name, last name, city, ZIP code and address in the given blanks.
- Select your date of birth from the drop down menu and then tick on the button which is marked as “Next”
- You have to confirm your identity and then proceed with clicking on the “Next” button.
- Suggest a user ID and password for your account which you want to register and hit the tab of next.
- Confirm the provided information by reviewing it and then click on “Submit” button.
- Now you need to follow the step-wise instructions appearing on the screen to finish the process of registration.
- For any sort of help you can easily visit the help page of the website.