ADP card is providing various facilities to customers such as now they can check their account balance and transactions online, make online payments, transfer funds and much more. It provides strong secure services of deposit and funds transfer. You can also access this service via ATM. If you want to activate your ADP card please follow given below set of instructions.
- You must have a computer, laptop or tablet.
- You need to have an internet connection.
- First of all you need to open official URL of website MY Card on given link www.mycard.adp.com in order to access website.
- In next step you need to find a button which is marked as “Activate my card” after finding you need to click on that button to begin the process of activation.
- You need to complete the form by providing directed details you need to provide your card number in relevant field you can get this card number on card printed by bank.
- If you have entered the right card number click on button which is marked as “Continue” to proceed further.
- In next step you need to provide expiry month of your card. This would be helpful only if you are trying to activate new card on expired card.Further you are required to enter the expiry details that when your card is going to be expired and you want to apply for the new card.
- In the last step you have to contact the representative via activation process, so that you can be issued a new card by providing the information.