Avon is an American shop and it sells beauty products along with the clothing for the customers. It gives the facility of online shopping by registering them at the website and places their order online.
- You must have a computer with internet access.
- You must have your Social Security Number.
- Visit the website of avon to register yourself at the given link www.myavon.com
- On opening the webpage you will see new deals of perfumes offered by the company to the customers. If you want to buy any product then you simply need to be a registered member on the website.
- Members can easily do the shopping by clicking on a single sign in option. You need to provide your account number and password in the relative positions. If you forgot your password you can click on the tab of “Forgot Password” and then check the link sent by the company to your email address after registration.
- If you are not a registered member you need to register yourself first to know about the latest product offers.
- For signing in you need to click on the button marked as “Create a new account”. Registration button is located at the end of the sign in option you need to click on it to start the process of submission of form.
- In next step you need to give district number in the first box. This district number will be sent to you by the company in the welcome email.
- Further you have to mention the account number in the given space. Be careful in writing the account number as this will be use for e-shopping payments to the company.
- You need to give the last four digits of your Social Security Number in the next blank.
- In order to move towards the next step you need to click on the “Next” button.
- Follow the instructions appearing on the screen to finish the process of registration.