Paying traffic ticket was considered to be an aggravating act when it was limited to the sending of citation by mail or by visiting physically to the clerk’s office. In the Miami-Dade County but now the things have been made simpler for the people who can now pay traffic tickets online. The online procedure for this particular purpose is not going to be much time consuming for you. You will not have to spend more than 15 minutes and you can register yourself with the website and avail more online services as well.
What are the requirements for this process?
Following are the major things you are going to need to register;
- A computer system is need.
- You must have access to the internet connection.
- Your citation number that is required to be entered during the procedure.
Method of Registration:
- Open your web browser and type www.miami-dadeclerk.com which is the main webpage of Miami-Dade Clerk.
- When the site is opened, you can find the tab of “Advanced Services”. Below that Pay Citation button is present. Click on that and you will reach the link to get registered with the site.
- If you have visited the site before and made an account, click on the “Login’ button and type your username and password. In other case, select the option of “Register”.
- Now, a form will appear that has to be filled correctly.
- Enter your personal information like name, email address, name of the entity if you are registering for the business, street address, phone number, zip code, city and the state.
- You will also have to tell that the registration you are doing is either as an individual or for a business.
- After that, recheck all the information you have entered so that the mistakes can be corrected if there are any. Click on “Next” button then.
- Rest of the instructions will come at your screen. Follow them and finish the registration process.
- Once it is completed, the account you have created can be managed to pay your ticket online.