Transportation plays a vital role in life of everybody. We all have to travel through different travel companies so it’s necessary to keep an eye on schedule of every transit company. Metro is providing a service through which by signing in to website of metro you can get all alerts on your Mobile phone or email address. Being a subscriber you can catch your transport on exact time.
Section of Requirements to get E-Alerts :
- You must have a computer connected to internet.
- You must have a cell phone number and valid E-mail address
- Visit official website of Metro
Section of Instructions to get E-Alerts:
- You need to turn on your computer and open your web browser, type official web site of Metro to get E-Alerts. Link of web page is given as www.metroopensdoors.com
- Find an option of “Rider Tools” on web page once you have find the option click on it.
- In next step you need to access option of “E-Alerts” which is positioned in drop down menu bar.
- Under this menu you will get list of E-Alerts you are required to select any one for which you were looking.
- Once you have selected the option click on button which is marked as “Subscribe”
- Enter your mobile number or email address in given fields to get E-Alerts.
- Select time against which you want to check operations and services of Metro.
- At the end you need to click on button of “Subscribe” to complete the process.
During subscription if you have provided your cell phone number then you will be updated on your phone else you have entered E-mail address then you are supposed to check your email on daily basis to get Metro alerts.