The Merrill Lynch Benefits Information Center is providing retirement benefits to customers of Merrill Lynch. In order to enjoy all associated benefits of The Merrill Lynch Benefits Information Center you must be a register member of website once you have your login details you can sign in to your account and you can enjoy all services for free anytime and from anywhere.
Requirements to Create a User ID:
- You must have an old account at Merrill Lynch.
- You must have valid 9-digit Merrill Lynch account number in hand.
- You must have a social security number.
- You must have a computer with internet connection.
- You need to visit website of Merrill Lynch
Step-By-Step Guides to Create a User ID:
- You need to visit official web page of Merrill Lynch Benefits Information Center. Link of website is given as www.merrilllynch.com
- You need to click on link of “Create User ID” and in next section you need to provide your 9-ditig account number or Social Security Number for verification of security
- You are supposed to provide answer to security questions and click on button of “Continue”
- Specify your USER ID and Password and select a security question and answer it for future used and click on button of “Submit”
- On completion you will get a successful message of confirmation.
- Provide your USER ID and PASSWORD in order to sign in to application and enjoy all benefits of account.
After registration you can access all services and resources to authenticate your financial security