There was always was a need to go to a platform where you can get all the information about your business no matter it is your personal or family, about tax payments, child support programs and many other under one roof. DOR is such a social service provider which provides us all these facilities.
You need to follow the below instructions to log in or get registered with DOR:-
- This is online process so you need to have a computer and internet connection.
- You need to be a legal resident of Massachusetts.
- You need to be 18 years of age or more to participate in this.
- You need to have your social security number.
- Open your computer and web browser and type www.mass.gov/dor the official website of Revenue Department to start the process.
- You need to select your account type from taxpayer or individual.
- You need to provide some of your personal information.
- You need to create your online first by entering user name and password here.
- You need to enter your password twice to confirm security of your account.
- You need to select a secret question and its answer.
- You will see a security code character in captache image.
- At the last stage you need to read all the terms and conditions. If you are agree with these terms and conditions you can enter “I Agree” button to finish the process.
Social services are essential need of us these days and we find our self in difficulty if there are some problems getting these services. By doing these easy steps you will be able to complete your online registration process within few minutes. After registration you will get different benefits by just visiting the said website.