Looking for restaurants, hotels or coffee shops on your map? Find them fast by using MapQuest searching and they will find it for you. Get the right information, at the right time, in the right place to help save you time and to better empower your online decisions! Aside from the full-screen map width upgrade, it is to be the most trusted guide from here to there and everywhere in between.
With the newly improved features you will be able to order some grub online, book service appointments, book restaurant reservation, search for an event ticket, search airport terminal and flight information, book travel, mall maps, and more. Log In to save, share, and print with MapQuest!
- Access the link which is www.mapquest.com .
- Once there, you will see a “Login” link at the top right corner of the web page. Click it to access the login portal.
- You can login with your Facebook/Aol profile or simply use a registered email address and password to log in.
- Enter login credentials in particular spaces and hit on the “Login” button.
- Don’t have an account? Press the link that says “Create One”.
- Sign up using Facebook or create an account using your email address.
- Click the “Email Address” link and enter in your preferred email address.
- Enter a self-created password and check the password strength. Your password must be strong.
- Click the “Create Account” button.
MapQuest is striving to give the best possible experience to all users and wants to hear about your experience, so if you have any comments, questions or suggestions to share, please don’t be shy.