Lowes is a firm which provides the various home improvement products and appliance to its customers. It is recently working in many companies besides United States and owes many stores. Company offers the facility to file claim for their damaged or broken products. It is the most reliable company and you can avail this facility by following the given process.
- You need to have an operating system.
- You should have internet facility.
- You must have purchased product from the company.
- You have to open the website by following the given link www.lowes.com/protectionplans to claim file for Protection Plan.
- On the homepage of website you will see three options under the heading of Protection Plan named as “Protect your products”, “File a Claim” and “Select a product type”.
- You have to click on second one labeled as “File a Claim”.
- You will be given a brief introduction of Protection Plan and asked to choose the protection plan for appliance or products according to the purchasing time and date.
- You have to pick the link present under the product type before and after purchasing date.
- If you go for appliance and click on the before purchasing date link, then you will be given form.
- Enter the name, contact numbers, address. State, zip code, city and email id in the required spaces.
- In next step give the details of purchased product including purchasing details, store number, invoice number, product, model, brand, serial number and click on “Purchasing Statement”.
- Give EPP/RP reference number and purchasing date.
- Enter the claim information and click on the button “Next” to finish the process.