Logitech provides a complete support to its customers. Due to its wide range this online service contains support regarding all Logitech products. It basically gives four options to its customers to get online support. First one is to detect customer’s USB corded, Bluetooth or wireless attached Logitech products automatically. Second option is to add the product name or product‘s model number and third is to choose the product name from the drop down menu. Last one is to browse by the picture. Logitech facilitates the customers to get the online support and get rid of the visiting the Logitech office and waiting for your turn.
- You need to have a computer in the presence of internet facility.
- You must have purchased a Logitech product.
- Visit the Logitech support center for support of your Logitech product online. Go through the given link www.logitech.com/downloads
- You have to select a way as initiation to find support for your product. For example if you take option number 4 as an example then you have to tick on the button for which you are finding support like click on the button labeled as “Mice”.
- You have to mention the product by clicking on it for which you are finding the support. Such as click on the button “V220 Cordless Optical Mouse for Notebooks”.
- Then a list of recent FAQs about your product appears. You can check the given links in order to find a solution of the product.
Logitech online service provides its customers a 24 hour access.