Louisiana Workforce commission also known as Louisiana Department of Labor, it is used to provide job opportunities to citizens of Louisiana with a strong online application system. if you are a job seeker then you can create your account on career portal, submit your resume along with cover letters to company and get a job online. This service is purely based on job details provided by residents or citizens of State of Louisiana. All you need to do is follow given below set of requirements and instructions and find a job online.
- You must have a computer with internet connection
- Keep soft copy of resume handy.
- Visit website of Louisiana workforce commission
- First of all you need to visit website of Louisiana workforce commission at www.laworks.net
- In next step you need to click on button of “Find a job” this will bring another window.
- In next web page you are required to select searching method from given options of quick job search, advance job search or do search by employer, or by skills, or by education or by criteria of resume and job number.
- Select a search criteria enter location and job details and click on button of “Search” and get all available jobs.
- Pick up any one job that suits you best and apply for it after reading its specification in detail.
- You need to log into proceed with your application else you need to create your account.