Kindle is an e-book reader developed by Amazon. Amazon is a multinational electronic commerce firm in United States. Kindle provides e-books, newspaper, magazines, blogs and digital media for its customers. You can read or download the books or even shop online. You can get the online books at low cost as compared to book store. Customer simply needs to register an account with Amazon and then mange his Kindle easily and avail the free services.
- You must have the internet access.
- You require an operating system.
- You should have email id and a Kindle.
- Firstly open the website of company by going to the given URL www.kindle.com/support to manage Kindle.
- On opening the homepage you have to click on the tab marked as “Manage your Kindle” to proceed next.
- In the next step you have to give your email id in the given box.
- Click on the link labeled as “No, I am a new customer” and then click on the link titled as “Sign in using our secure server”.
- Give your full name and email id in the given space and also mention your contact number in relevant field.
- Suggest a strong password for your account in the given section and also re-type it for the confirmation.
- Click on button labeled as “Create Account” to proceed onwards.
- Follow the instructions displaying on the computer screen to finish the registration of account.
- After sign in you can easily manage your Kindle and for more queries visit the help center of website.