Kaspersky Lab is the multinational company that has been operated since 1997. It is company based in Russia and it provides the computer security. Natalia Kaspersky and Eugene Kaspersky laid the foundation of the company and the aim of the company was to create the systems for controlling the threats and contents are provided with security from these threats. Kaspersky Lab is among the world’s biggest software security products retailers.
The company has its operations in the other countries as well which include Austria, Australia, Canada, Benelux, Japan, Germany, Italy, UAE, UK, USA, Turkey, Taiwan and Sweden. Its customers are getting the online services in a successful and satisfied manner. Being a customer if you are looking to check the rebate status, you can do it online at your home. You will be required to give your information only and your work will be done.
- You should have a computer or a device which can be connected to the internet.
- You must have your receipt as well.
- You should have a valid email address.
Steps To Follow
- Visit the website of the Kaspersky rebate access to check the status. For that type the URL www.Kaspersky.rebateaccess.com
- A tab bar is present at the top of the page that will show you some options like “home”, rebate status”, “register online”, and few others. You have to select the “check rebate status” button and click on that.
- The next page will consist of 2 portions with 2 separate headings. The two portions are “check by contact info” and “check by tracking ID”.
- If you are concerned to check the rebate status by the contact info, you will then type you name, zip code and address number. If you choose the other option, enter your user ID that is sent to you in the mail.
- At the end, when the information is entered, hit the “Search” button.
- Now leave it on the site which will finish the rest of the process itself.