Department of Utah provides you the opportunity to apply for employment through its online career portal. An employment that is of your concern can be found from the website. All you have to do is to enter some of your information that is used by the website to give you the relevant jobs according to the data you provide.
You need to search the job through your location, zip code and the keywords for the specific field you need the job. The specific areas in which you can search the job are finance, marketing, accounting, human resource, facilities management, relationship management, administrative, technology, customer services, sales and communication.
Make A Profile
The access to the career portal can be obtained by making an online profile. You will have to add your education, skills and working experiences in the profile which are seen by the employers who are in search for the employees as well.
Requirements To Create a Profile
You are going to need a computer system that should be connected to the internet.
- Job can be searched by opening the link www.jobs.utah.gov
- Click on the tab at the bottom “Find a DWS Location”. After that type your zip code in the required area and click on “Find”.
- Another page will open where you need to type the job title that is of your concern and according to the skills you have.
- Click on the “Search” button that will redirect you to another page.
- Now on the new page, a list will appear that will contain jobs for you that are suitable for your depending upon the search you have done.
- Look at the list and read it and then see a job which you think will be an appropriate one for you.
- Click on the job in which you are interested. Read the description of the job and you consider yourself eligible, then click on “Apply”.
- Rest of the formalities can be done by logging in. an account can be created for that and complete the application process.