The American best online bank is Huntington which was founded in 1866. The company has an honor of among 37th in the worlds largest bank owned companies. According to Fortune 1000, it was ranked at 610.
Benefits of Account
With your registered account on the bank official website, you could get your billing information to your given email address. You could also check your last month’s billing record in your account. The most appealing and interesting facility is, that users could schedule their payment dates with the registered account. You just need to schedule your bill dates, and it will be the bank’s responsibility to pay your bills on the due date. In case of payment missed, the fine or above charges would be paid by the company not from the user account.
The registered user could easily and effectively their online accounts through mobile phones. The SMS alerts or account alerts could be receive from the users on the mobile. They could pay their bills, transfer the desire amount if its under the balance amount and check their account information through mobile.
Before registering with the account in the bank, you should have a computer and internet. You should be residing in the United States as users who are outside of this country could register neither avail this banking web-based services. You should have your debit and credit card information as it will be needed in the registration of this form.
Steps to Register
- Click on the link www.huntington.com
- As you need to register with your bank account online, so click on the Sign up to move towards the registration form.
- As the new window appears, now enter your Account Number in the require field.
- Enter your Social Security or Tax ID number in the require field.
- Choose the Debit Card Number option to proceed the registration process.
- Click continue to move towards the next window.
- Now follow the instructions as required in the next window.
If you want to register with your business account, then you have to contact with the company sales representatives for further queries.