HSBC Bank has issued Boscov’s credit cards for their customers for better shopping experience at Boscov’s. Being a customer you can use this card at different stores where it is acceptable and also through phone for shopping. You can manage your card via account management services which enables you to maintain record of your transactions and rewards point. You can make online payments as well.
Set of Requirements to manage a Credit Card Online
- You must be a Boscov’s credit card holder
- You must have User ID and password of Boscov’s account
- You need to have a computer system with internet accessibility
Procedure to manage a Credit Card Online?
- Open official URL in order to manage credit card at given link www.hrsaccount.com/boscovs
- You are required to click on button labeled as “Enroll” to begin the registration process.
- In next step you are required to provide “Name of Account holder”, “ Account Number”, “Social security Number” and “E-mail Address” in required blanks as directed
- Furthermore, you have to identify your “User ID” and “Password”. Specify the method through which you want to get your monthly account statement.
- In next step you have to specify the range of “E-mail Alerts” and select your security question and answer it twice to authenticate it. You need to pick up other questions and answer them likewise
- To complete the process of registration you need to follow all on screen directions.
If you are having BOSCOV’S credit card then you are strongly recommended to Enroll with your“BOSCOV’E credit card” on its website to manage it online.