Home Depot is an American retailer of home step up and construction products and services. Company likes to get your feedback about your visit to the store. For this reason, they conducted an online survey to collect your opinion. This draw is open only to permanent legal residents of U.S. and apart from Puerto Rico residents, who are at least 18 years of age or older at time of entry.
Participate in this sweepstake and give your candid opinion about your visit. This survey is being carried out by Marketing and Planning Systems which is a market research organization based in Boston. To take part you must have a User ID and Password found upon your receipt. Participate within 35 days from the date of the visit.
Follow the sequence of steps mentioned below to complete this survey.
- Go to the website by accessing the link at www.homedepot.com/opinion
- At lending page you are required to select your language.
- Next you need to enter the ZIP code or postal code.
- Press the “Continue” orange button.
- Once done, press the button “Continue”.
- Next you are required to provide User ID and Password found on your receipt.
- Type in your user ID and password in respective fields and Press the “Continue” button.
However, you must have a valid receipt user ID and password to participate. If your receipt is not readily available, shop now to get the invitation to take the survey. Prize of a $5,000 gift card will be awarded to the consumer prize winner.