Halifax is a very famous bank of United Kingdom. It has many branched in different places of world. It provides residential mortgages and saving accounts to its valued customers in United Kingdom. For availing the online banking services customers need to activate an account on the authorized website of bank.
- You must have an internet access.
- You need to have a computer or related device.
- You must need a username before account’s activation if you are new user of the website.
- You have to give the account details and Halifax information like account number and sort code.
- Open the official website of Halifax to activate the online banking by following the given link www.Halifax.co.uk/activate
- As the website opens you will see two tabs labeled as “Sign in” and “Register”. Click on sign in if you are a registered member and get an access to your account by entering the login details.
- But if you are new comer than click on “Continue” to activate online account.
- You will be directed to another web page which contains the registration form where you have to enter the required details as asked.
- Firstly give the credit card number and its expiry date in the given blanks.
- Mention your date of birth in the specific sequence.
- Click on the tab marked as “Continue” to proceed forward.
- Follow the screen instructions to complete the activation of online account.
- For more queries and help you can visit the online help center of the Halifax Online Banking.
In this article you are told how to activate an account on Halifax for online banking. By the activation of account user can avail the different services of Halifax Bank and view his account history online. One can also manage his account online.