Great-West Life is a well-known name group retirement marketplace in Canada. Company provides employers savings and retirement plans for their employees. They know very well that employers and employees require a plan provider with the experience and financial power to provide dependable and advanced group retirement services. What matters, is the success of these plans. Meaning access your account to be on track to meet your retirement goals.
GRS Access is your destination for group retirement services. Sign in as a member for quick and easy access to your account.
If you are currently a savings plan and group retirement member with Canadian mailing address, you are eligible to register to access variety of educational tools and resources.
- Go to the website by following the link that is www.grsaccess.com
- Once you are on the resultant page, you need to provide sign on credentials to access your account.
- Enter in your registered access ID in first blank field given at the right hand side of the page under “Access your Account” section.
- Enter your account password in next field and hit on the “Sign In” button to proceed.
- If you don’t have access to your account, create your account to get GRS access.
- You will see a pop up window on your screen. Fill in the required fields with requested data to create your account. Start registration and you will on your way!
- Enter in your first name and last name in respective spaces.
- Enter in your email address. This email ID will be used to send your information and updates about your account. You email address must be a valid email address and match the email address company has for you in their records.
To add an email address to your account, or to change the one we have on file, call Access Line at 1-800-724-3402,