Got to My Card is an online portal which allows the customers to get the details of their cards by giving some information like entering the card number. By having an account on the official website user can easily make a payment, view billing statements, receive account summary, and manage card activities and many other services.
- First of all you need to visit the official website by putting the URL in the search tab of internet web browser for the enrollment of the account. Follow the given link www.gotomycard.com
- As the website opens you can view two options of sign in and registration. If you are already a registered member than you can gets an access to your account by giving your username and password in the required fields and click on “Sign in” button.
- If you are new comer than skip the above step and click on the tab which is marked as “Register” and get an access to the form of registration.
- A new webpage opens which shows the registration form and you need to fill all the blanks of forms by giving the required details.
- First of all you need to give a username in the given blank which will be used as your login name of the new account.
- In next step give password and re-type to confirm it. Enter your credit card number, last 4 digits of SSN, ZIP code in the given blanks.
- Click on the button marked as “register” to create an account.