Core responsibilities of public health service is to ensure the insurance of citizen of Florida either they are permanent resident or outsiders. Generally a license is the permit to work which is required by every department, every city or even in every state in order to continue your work according to law and rules. Every license have date of issue and date of expiry. If your license has crossed its expiry date and you are still using it then it’s a big crime. For this purpose you have to renew your license.
Now what you have to do? You just have to log in by providing user name and password and you are done.
- You need to have a Laptop or computer with internet access
- Keep your employment old license details in hand.
- You must have your personal details handy.
- You are required to pay fee for renewal of certification.
- Visit website of FL Health source on given below URL address
- First of all you have to visit official URL of website at www.flhealthsource.com
- Then you will find lots of options lying on home page of website but you have to find an option of “Renew my license” located at the center of web page, click on this option.
- In next web page you have to provide you log in information in order to sign in to website.
- Select your designation or profession from available options afterwards enter User ID with password in respective fields, confirm your details by reviewing it.
- Click on button which is labeled as “Sign in using our secure server” in order to end the process.
Now you can renew your license only by logging in to you FLH Health source account