FedEx delivers solutions that matter to you and your business by connecting people and possibilities with diverse portfolio of transportation, business solutions and e-commerce. Billing Online is designed to get, analyze, pay bills, all from one protected online source. Enroll to view and pay bills online.
- Go to the website by accessing the link that is www.fedex.com
- Once you are on homepage, you need to select your location/country.
- At lending page, go to the “Manage” tab and select “View/pay bills” link to proceed.
- You need to login to your account to pay bills.
- You will see login section at the left hand side of the webpage.
- Type in your user ID in first filed.
- Enter in your password and hit on the “Login” button in order to proceed.
- Need account? Press the “Register Now” link to set up a new account.
- In first step you need to provide the contact information.
- First enter in login information: create a user ID. Use at least 6 characters to create your login ID.
- Setup a password for your account. This password must use at least 8 characters.
- Re-enter your password for confirmation.
- Select your secret question and save secret word.
- Contact Information: enter in your first name, last name and company title.
- Click the down arrow to choose home country.
- Enter in ZIP/postal.
- Enter in address 1 and address 2.
- Type in the name of your city, state/province.
- Enter in your email address.
- Re-enter your email address.
- Type in your phone number and fax number.
- Tick the checkbox if you would like to receive information about via e-mails.
Online billing is a solution that provides total transparency and control you want. You will have the facility to customize bill data to complete your business’s needs.
intends to use my information.