Experian allows you to view your personal credit report in the presence of your current copy of Experian personal credit report. As Experian is an online service of viewing the reports so it is much easier and time saving to view reports online instead of collecting hard copies. It is necessary to have a copy of your recent Experian credit report within the last 90 days or you should order it first. You can information about credit history, financial behavior and identification information in a minute by providing your required information.
- You must have computer or any other related device.
- You should an internet connection available to you.
- You need a copy of your credit report within 90 days.
- Follow the link given as www.experian.com/viewreport
- You are required to enter your report number, social security number, your state, and ZIP code.
- In the next step three boxes appear click on them if you are agreed to the three statements and after agreement to those tick the “submit” button.
- Now you will be able to view your credit report in next webpage.
- Be sure that you have read all the terms and conditions before viewing your credit report at the mentioned link www.experian.com/consumer/cac/TermsAndConditions.do
- If you are not having a copy of your credit report you can order at the given link www.experian.com/consumer/cac/InvalidateSession.do?code=CDI
One must agree to the statements listed at the Experian Personal Credit Report webpage.