Equifax is one of the three famous and largest credit reporting agencies in the whole world. When you apply for loan, bank checks your credit report first to know about your eligibility and terms that either you can get loan or not. For this reason Equifax provides you free and discounted credit reports to know about your credit. Request fee vary from pace to place it depends in which state you live.
- You should have a PC with the internet connection availability.
- You must permit the pop ups and cookies to use the service on your web browser.
Instructions to get free credit report
- Visit the webpage of Equifax Free and Discounted Disclosures through your internet web browser or via any other search engine. Follow the given link www.equifax.com/fcra to have an access to the credit report.
- You need to provide your personal information I the required fields.
- You have to pick up a reason among the options for your request of credit report.
- In the next step read the Equifax terms and conditions of use and click on the check box if you agree to the terms and policies of company. It is important to be noted that you cannot proceed further until you agree to them.
- You need to follow the step wise instructions to finish your request.
Equifax provides you with credit report online and requesting procedure for credit report is easy and can be done in couple of minutes.