EPPI Card is similar to a debit card that is given by the government to the unemployed persons as a card for child support. People who get this card may use it as an ATM card in which they get the balance uploaded automatically. This card can be used for the shopping at the retailers or you may also pay your bills or can use it for online shopping. Around 23 states have given this facility to their citizens who are utilizing it to get maximum benefits.
You do not have to pay any monthly maintenance charges for your EPPI Card but a fee may be charged at an ATM that actually depends on the state policies. You can create an account to manage and operate your EPPI Card online, you will have to go through a simple process.
Requirements to get Access
- The most important requirement to create and run your account, you need to have a computer with you and an access to the internet.
- You will also need your EPPI Card number that is written on the card.
Steps to follow
- Open your web browser and type www.eppicard.com which is the official website where you can create your account of the EPPI Card.
- On the main page of the website, a drop menu can be seen at the center. Choose the state in which you are and the program from that menu.
- When you choose the option, click on “Continue” button that will take you to a new page.
- If the account is already made, just “Login” button can be clicked and in another case where you do not have an account, click on “New User”.
- On the next page, enter your personal information like date of birth, user ID, email address, card number etc. and click on “Submit”.
- Give further information which you will be asked and follow the procedure coming on your screen.
- After the completion of the process for the registration of your EPPI Card, you will be able to get an access to your account in which the balance can be checked as well as transaction history can be seen.