In-site allows you to get information about yourself, your pay records, and welfare, retirement and health benefits made available to you by Company.
By logging on to In-site, you signify that you are certified to view such data. You also agree to limit access to your personal use. Access to In-site requires use of your associate identification number (8 digits employee’s ID) and a self-created password.
- Access the link which is www.employeeconnection.net .
- Once on the resultant page you will be able you will find several tabs that represent benefits, forms, communications, resources and My in-site.
- Click the “My In-site” to access your personal information resource.
- On next screen, you have to be signed in to access important information about your benefit program.
- This network sign in page is used by many Macy’s and Bloomingdales sites/applications including IN-SITE. Enter login credentials for network sign.
- Enter your employee ID. This will be a 8-digits ID you will be required to access employee’s benefit information. every employee will be assigned with a unique ID.
- Enter your password associated with your account. This same password is used for signing onto your work PC, and other applications.
- Click the “Submit” red button in order to proceed.
- If you ever forget unlock/forgot password use password resetting tools to get your password.
- In order to comply with security guidelines, you need to validate your identity to access the “Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s Password Reset Tool” website. Once this has been done successfully, you will be able to access “Password Reset Tool” website.
- To validate your identity you need to provide your 8-digits employee ID.
- Click “Submit” button and follow the instructions to reset your password.
- Want to change your password? to change your Network password you need to type your current password in the Password field for authentication. After authentication you need to provide your new password and confirm the new password. New password may not be the same as your current password and your employee number plus must be of at least seven characters long
- Click the “Submit” button to save changes.
Your new password will expire in 60 days. The system will alert you 14 days before the password is scheduled to expire.