EBT Account is easy, opportune, convenient fast and even better way to access and manage your card account information. Log on to the website and log in to your account to manage card account. You just need to provide the number found on the front of your EBT card to get started. It’s quick and costs nothing.
Visit the link as mentioned below to quickly and conveniently access your EBT account information anytime you want to.
Cardholders are required to provide a user ID and password to view transaction history detail, check individual account balances and check the status anytime as needed.
- Visit the official website by following the web address that is www.ebtaccount.jpmorgan.com/login
- Once there, you will see some blank fields demanding some information for you.
- Access requires log in IDs. Enter in your username in first field.
- Enter in your account password associated with this account and then enter in “Login” green button.
- Select “Forgot User ID” link and provide your card number in given field.
- Hit on the “Next” button and follow instructions to recover your ID.
- Select “Forgot Password” link and provide your user ID.
- Hit on the “Next” button and follow the instructions to retrieve your password.
- Card activation:
- Identify your account and enter in your card number.
- Press the “Next” button and follow further steps to complete activation.
- Card registration:
- Enter your card number to get started.
- Complete registration and access all management tools.
Activate your card and register your card account to easily view your current account balance and review your card transactions.