DMV which is also known as the Department of Motor Vehicles is a government owned department based in the United States and offers the residents of this country a number of vehicle related solutions Their services include vehicle registration and renewal of your registration in case of change in address, registration of number plates and many more services. in addition to these services, it also facilitates the citizens of this country with an online web portal so that they may communicate with officials conveniently and with more ease. You can also join the facebook page in order to get alerts and latest updates regarding this department.
To get appointments from this department, you have to go through the steps which are listed in the following order:
- Open the official link of this department which is www.dmv.ca.gov
- Place your computer’s arrow on the option online services and find the “Appointments” option from the displayed set of results.
- Click this option to view details of the appoint system offered by this department. You can get appointments for different things such as visiting the office, driving test appointment and you can also view the existing appointment or cancel it.
- Choose your nearest office and the type of test that you want to go through. Enter your complete name driver’s license number, date of birth and land line number of your telephone.
- Click the submit button to enter all these details. You can also create any fields if you want or cancel the procedure at this step.
The website also offers a login portal for management and staff members at right hand corner of the website.