Unemployment compensation Benefits is especially for those workers who have become unemployed. All those unemployed people who are currently looking for job and they are eligible for UC benefits they can apply at Pennsylvania’s Department of Labor & Industry to avail all benefits. For this purpose you need to fill up an online application form for UC Benefits which is an easy method to get income from government as an unemployed person.
- You need a computer with internet availability.
- You must have your Social Security number, your address with employer’s complete name, address, and zip code.
- You must keep an alien registration number and DD Form 214
- Visit website of Pennsylvania’s Department of Labor & Industry w
- Open official webpage of Pennsylvania’s Department of Labor & Industry www.dli.state.pa.us
- You need to select option of “Online Service” positioned at left side of web page. In next step click on button of “Applying for UC Benefits”.
- Find an option of “File an Initial Claim” most probably located on right side of web page, Before applying you need to read instructions carefully after then click on button of “Click here” to proceed further with application
- Add your personal details in relevant fields and click on button of “Next” complete application form by following steps of instructions given on website.
- In case of any question or help feel free to visit given link www.portal.state.pa.us/portal/server.pt?open=512&objID=14680&mode=2
File claim at Pennsylvania’s Department of Labor and Industry to enjoy unemployment compensation Benefits