Disney is an American industry of Mass Media. Its head office is in Burbank, California. Basically it was a animated industry but later on it gives the services of film production. Company launched a sweepstakes for its promotion in which customer can get an entry by providing the code written on the company’s product. In the sweepstakes one can win trip to Disney World Resort. Similarly one can enjoy free downloading from the official website after entering in the sweepstakes.
- You should have a computer or laptop.
- You need an internet access.
- You require the seven digit code written on NESQUIK package.
- Access the given link of website www.disney.com/wheresthebunny
- On the homepage of website read the terms and conditions of company carefully followed by clicking on “I Accept”.
- A new web page will be opened and you are supposed to click on “Enter” located on the top of page.
- Now login your account by providing them the username and id in the relevant fields. You can also give email id in place of username.
- If you don’t have the account then click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- In the next step you need to choose your age group for participation in the sweepstakes.
- Give your account id, first name, email address, gender, birthday and zip code in the given blanks.
- Suggest a password for your account and then click on “Enter”.
- You would be having a 7 digit code written on the NESQUIK package, enter that code in the relevant box.
- On giving the code you will get an automatic entry in the sweepstakes and got a chance to win trip.