Driving and Vehicle Licensing Agency offers the online facility to renew the driving license of 70 plus age group people. You simply need to fill out the application form by going through the given guides and submit it online for renewal.
- You must have British Driving License which is either expired or going to be expired in 90 days.
- You should be a legal resident at 70+.
- You need to pass eyesight test for driving.
- You must be living in the current address for last three years.
- Recently you should be allowed driving.
- In case your driving entitlement is C1 or D1 then you can’t avail the online service.
- First of all access the website of Direct Gov to renew your driving License for seventy plus age group by following the given link www.direct.gov.uk/renewalat70
- Click on the button labeled as “Start Now” to start the process.
- If you are a registered member then login your account by entering the required details and in case you forget the id and password then hit the tab marked as “Re-Register”.
- But if you are new comer than click on the button labeled as “Register”.
- To continue the process hit the button titled as “Next”.
- Enter your personal details including title, forename, and surname, and gender, date of birth and country of birth in the relevant blanks.
- Click on the button marked as “Next”.
- Provide the contact details in the required fields.
- Fill out the application form and then click on “Submit” to finish the application of renewal.