Direct Gov is actually a public service online portal in United Kingdom. It offers the services and provides the information related to public issues in England and Wales. One can easily apply for the provisional driving license in Great Britain from company’s official website by fulfilling the requirements and following the guides.
What Is The Procedure To Get The Provisional Driving License?
Prior to application you need to fulfill the given requirements:
- You must have a computer with the internet connection.
- You should be a legal resident of Great Britain.
- You should fulfill the age and eye sight requirements.
- You must not owe a License before this one.
- You need to have a UK passport, National Insurance number and debit or credit card.
Set Of Instructions To Apply For License:
- First of all access the website of the company by following the given link www.direct.gov.uk/drivinglicence to apply for provisional license.
- On the homepage of the website click on the link marked as “Apply for first provisional driving license”.
- Go through the guide of driver licensing application and click on the button label as “Next” to move onwards.
- Click on “Apply Online” to start the procedure. If you are an existing member then click on “Login” to access your account.
- But in case you are new comer then firstly register yourself by hitting the button labeled as “Register” and follow the screen instructions to complete the application.
- You will get your driving license in two weeks after submission of application.
- For more queries and details you can access the Provisional Driving License Application introduction page.