Are you a frequent traveler? If yes, then United Airlines and the MileagePlus offer the best combination of service and rewards for you. Join MileagePlus free account to store the miles you will earn with your Explorer business credit card purchase.
Get your Explorer business credit card and get rewards on business purchases.
- mileage plus number
- PIN or password
- At least 18 years of age
Follow the steps to get stated,
- Go to the at web address that is www.continental.com to get your credit card.
- Scroll down the lending page and hit on the “learn More” link under the 2X miles at gas station.
- On next page, read card highlights, features and card benefits and press the “Apply Now” yellow button.
- To speed up this application process, sign in to your account.
- Enter in your mileage plus number and PIN/password in designated field.
- Hit on the “Login” green button.
- Don’t have an account? Create a new account to store your miles.
- Enter in your personal information, including your title, first name, middle initial and surname as well as suffix.
- In next step, provide your contact information. The address you provide below will become your primary United address.
- Enter in your street address, city/town/department, state and ZIP code.
- Type in your home phone number or a business/other number.
- Enter in your email address and select the options for email subscription preferences.
- You need to provide the personal identification number. Enter the PIN in designated field.
- Repeat this PIN for verification.
- Choose the security question.
- Enter your answer.
- Read terms and conditions and press the “Enroll” button at the end.
- Earn 2 miles: you will be able to collect 2 miles on qualifies business expenses and tickets.
- Earn 1 mile: receive one mile of other purchases from your card.
- Bonus miles: spend $25000 in net purchases in a year and grab a hold on 10,000 bonus miles.
Apply now get rewarded with protection benefits, travel benefits, rewards for you and your business, hotel and events benefits.