My COMPASS is a secure website run by the Georgia Division of Family and Children Services. This network is for people who are already getting Benefits. Before you can use this tool, you’ll need to set up a secure online account at this website. Registration is a six-step process that should only take about five minutes. If you created a username and password to submit an application online, you cannot use this same username and password to report changes. You will need to create a new username and password.
In order to setup an account, you must be the head of household for your case.
- Access the link to open the page at www.compass.ga.gov web address to access the source account at this website.
- If you are already getting benefits. You will be prompted to log in if you already have a My COMPASS account with a user name and password.
- Click the “Login” button.
- You will be directed on the login portal. Enter your user ID and password associated with this account.
- Hit the button “Login” to use tools.
- If you ever forget your password or user ID you will be able to retrieve it with a simple application.
- If you are visiting for the first time and need to set up a secure account with a user name and password, click the “Create Account” button in order to continue.
- There are six steps to setting up an account:
- First step: in first step you need to type the personal information.
- Personal information: Fill in the information listed in the given form.
- Enter social security number. You must enter your Social Security Number to create an account, if you have provided a SSN on application or to the DFCS at any time while receiving benefits. Do not fill in the field, if you do not have a SSN.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Step 2: in second step you need to enter the case information.
- Case information: You will need to fill in your 9-digit Client ID for accessing information. You can find your Client ID number by looking at the top of any letter.
- Enter Child Care Case Number in order to access information for your Child Care benefits. Your Case Number is located on any notice that you have received from your case manager.
- Complete further steps to finish the registration.
By the law they must keep your information private and secure. You can call the Online Services Hotline at 1-877-423-4746, if you have questions about setting up your account, or if you are unable to locate or do not know your Client ID number. Please contact your case manager, to get information about your case number.