keep yourself up to date with Comcast alerts. Sign up to receive emails regarding your account and manage appointments, payment alerts and check your connection status. Use your account to Pay your bills online, Get bill reminders and search the location of your nearest payment center.
You will be able to manage your account through your phone from anywhere with text information.
- Visit the website by following the link at www.comcast.com
- Once there, scroll down the page and press the “Manage Users & Alerts” link to get started.
- At lending page, you will see a yellow button that says “Sign Up Now”. Click this button to start the registration to manage alerts.
- Access requires a valid email address/username and password.
- To get your username and password press the link “Create A User Name”.
- You are just two steps away from your account.
- In first step you need to provide your account information.
- I) Use your Comcast account number to get started,
- Enter your account number, your account number is located on the top right hand corner of your bill.
- Next you need to enter either the street address or phone number associated to your Comcast account.
- Use the address where your service is set-up.
- Use the phone number associated with your account.
- Hit on the “Next” blue button in order to proceed.
- ii) Use Social Security Number:
- Enter in the social security number (last four digits) of primary account holder.
- Enter in your date of birth and phone number.
- Hit on the “Next” button.
- Create a username for your account and set a password.
If you have any questions regarding your Start an online chat with a customer representative