Chicago Department of Revenue is allowing you to bill off your water bills with credit cards along with online payments facility as well. For this sake you are required to enroll yourself on website of Chicago Department of Revenue. After creating an online account you’ll become able to make online payments, view your account record, and manage account credit anytime and from any corner of world.
Set of requirements
- You need to have a computer system or laptop or any other related device with internet availability.
- You have to be legal resident of Chicago.
- You must have a valid credit card with some deposit.
Step by step Instructions:
- Firstly, Open an official URL of Chicago Department of Revenue at www.cityofchicago.org/revenue
- You need to find a button on web page which is labeled as “Pay Water Bill”to jump into “Online Water Payments Portal”
- If you are a new member you need to click on “Register Now” to begin the process of registration.
- In next step you need to specify kind of registration to manage account. You need to click on option of “individual profile” after then click on button labeled as “Continue”
- Moreover, you need to specify your “USER ID” & “PASSWORD” with personal details to end the process of registration.
- Now visit “Internet Water Payments Portal”and enter your “User ID” and “Password” in required blanks and click on button of “Log in” you will be redirected to the web page where you can pay off your online bills.
Now you don’t have to wait in lines to pay off your water bills all you need to do is visit website of Chicago Department of Revenue and pay your water bills online through credit card.