Citibank which is a subsidiary of Citi Group, offers a number of financial services and is based in the United States of America. This bank has its branches all over the world including European countries, Asia, North America and many other locations. The bank started offering credit cards services in 1965 and holds a status of first national bank to offer this service. This bank is one of the first banks which adopted the ATM machine technology after 1970. The bank introduced online banking facility in 1991 after a few years of invention of the internet and online websites.
You can activate your citi bank credit card on the official website of this company by following the steps which are mentioned below:
- Go to the website where you have credit card link which is www.citicards.com
- Enter your user ID and password and specify where you want to proceed on this web page.
- You can activate your credit card by clicking the “Activate a new card” button just below the login window pane.
- Enter your credit card number, name which is shown on your credit card, security code, the last four digits of your social security number and your birthday.
- Click the “Activate” button to enter all these details and activate your credit card.
- You can cancel this procedure at any time by clicking the respective button just beside the activate button.
- Read the terms and conditions of this website in order to have a better idea about the regulations of usage of the credit card.
You can go to the customer care center and ask the agents for help in case if you have any query in mind.