Citi group Incorporation is a multinational company which offers a number of financial services to its customers all over the world. This company is based in USA and has hired more than 350,000 employees all over the world. This company goes back in the 19th century when it came into being in 1812 and has been able to provide best and high quality services since then. This company currently holds the status of largest financial service provider all over the world. This company faced a mortgage crisis in 2008 due to weak risk management team.
You can access the citi bank official website in order to get an student credit card which can be registered by following the steps listed as under:
- Open the official web link where you can sign in or register for student credit card, this website is www.citibankonline.com
- In the left hand side window pane, enter your user ID and password and click the sign on button.
- If you do not have an account, click the register button on top of this window pane.
- Enter your ATM card number, credit card number or debit card number in the provided space.
- Set the online access procedure and confirm the details you just provided in the last window pane.
- Apply for the student credit card after signing in or signing up. This can be done by going to the credit cards option in the main menu bar and select the student credit card.
- View all the credit cards and select the credit card that suits your needs by clicking the “Learn more and apply” button.
Fill the application form and submit it in order to apply for your credit card.