Canada post is letting you to estimate the current costs and rates through its online calculator. All you need to do is provide information about your package such as length, width, size and city of postal. Through this service you can calculate total amounts online despite of going to office.
- You need to have a computer with internet access available on it.
- Visit official website of Canada post.
- First of all you need to visit official website Canada Post in order to estimate cost. Link of website is given as www.canadapost.ca
- You need to click on button of “Find rate”. This click will take you to another window.
- Click on the tab of “Parcel” or “Letter of docs” as per your need.
- Under Parcel tab, you need to select name of country where parcel is going and from where it is dispatching.
- You need to enter postal code of both cities. Add complete information of package related to size, weights, length, width and height in relevant text boxes as directed.
- Click on the button which is marked as “Calculate Rate” to get results.
- In section of Letter, you need to add country name and postal code in relevant field.
- Provide complete details of package related to units such as “cm”, “inch”.
- Specify the size of large or regular envelope and select weights. Click on the button which is marked as “Calculate Rates” to get results.
Provide details about your parcel and calculate its total rates online