CalJobs is an online method to search the jobs and apply for them through the CalJobs official website. In this way an employer can get perfect employees and employees can get the job of their choice. If you are jobless and have already claim of the unemployment in Employment Development Department (EDD) to get the benefits of un employment until get back to job, then you need to register yourself at CalJobs. The greatest advantage of the CalJobs is that the list of jobs provided by it is unique, it can’t be find anywhere else which helps to cut down competition.
- You must have a computer with the internet facility available to it.
- You must be a legal resident of the United States who lives in California.
- Open the website of CalJobs to seek jobs. Follow the given link www.caljobs.ca.gov
- Under the title of “JOB SEEKER” click the button labeled as “Register”.
- Add your birthday and social security number in the given spaces and then press the button marked as “Continue”.
- Provide your personal information like educational background, work experience etc. in the required fields.
- Then follow the instructions to complete the registration process.
- After completion of the registration you are allowed to login and start searching for the jobs of your preference.
After registration at the CalJobs one can search and apply for job that fits your choice.