Caljobs offer the internet users an online portal for creating a bridge between employers and job seekers. This company offers job opportunities for the residents located in the United Stated of America specifically in the state of California. Using this website, you can not only apply for jobs or post a job opening in your company but also use the insurance benefits during unemployment and get other advantages in case if you have previously worked at a firm registered by with this website. It also offers special opportunities for young people and fresh graduates.
In order to post a new job opening on Caljobs to find the most suitable candidate for your company, you can follow the steps which are given below:
- Open the official website of this company which is www.caljobs.ca.gov
- On the right side, a button stating “Employers Find a Candidate” is located in front of the pictorial representation of the state of California. Click this button to proceed.
- Under this category, you can look for the resume of your choice by carrying out a basic search for resume, going for the advanced search option, searching the job by number or searching for resume outside this website.
- Click the option of your choice in the main menu bar and enter the required details e.g. enter the keywords of job title, area where you are willing to relocate, education level, group of occupation, date when the resume was modified as well as other criteria details.
- Click the “Search” button to view the database of available candidates and click on any candidate title to view his profile.
You can contact the candidate in case if you want to shortlist him/ her for an interview.